Star Dance Alliance
- A combined registration system that allows studios to enter/update their roster one time a year, and easily transfer routines from competition to competition.
- Streamlined Rules and Regulations that make it easier for studios to keep age divisions, group sizes and competition levels the same for each competition.
- Routines may qualify at any SDA Regional Competition for all of the Star Dance Alliance National Championships.
- SDA Star Dollars are awarded to Advanced Level Champions.
- Regional winnings may be redeemed for any SDA National Championship that same season, or for a Regional Competition from the issuing competition the following season.
- National winnings may be redeemed for a Regional Competition from the issuing competition the following season.
Every routine that competes at a SDA Regional Competition, and is awarded as the ‘Regional Champion’ in their division, is automatically entered into the POWER RANKINGS. Routines are entered into the rankings with the score that their routine was given at that regional event. You can track the Power Rankings weekly at www.stardancealliance.com