Courtesy of our SDA Followers.
With the Holidays fast approaching, we asked our SDA Social Media Followers to share items that are on their wish list this Holiday Season! Thanks to all the dancers, parents, and teachers for your amazing recommendations. We loved reading your replies, and hope you get everything on your list.
We narrowed the list down to our favorite Top 10 Gifts!
1. Dream Duffels – The perfect traveling duffel to hold all your costumes and accessories. Recommended by @jasminedancer10
2. dot2dance – A portable dance floor. Recommended by @miley.dancer52
3. The Flexistretcher – Flexibility and strength training tool for dancers. Recommended by @emmelinew17
4. KNKMiami Turning Board – A pirouette training device. Recommended by @nicole_kindja
5. Warm Up Boots – Keep your feet warm and ready to dance. Recommended by @elaina_128
6. KNKMiami Springcore Balance Board – Assists in developing balance and stability. Recommended by @julia_0510_dance
7. Light Up Traveling Mirror – Perfect your makeup in all light conditions. Recommended by @amber.nicolette
8. Capezio Flex Mastr Tap Shoes – This split-sole is exclusively designed for flexibility, foot articulation and the most skillfull of toe stands. Recommended by @emmaa.houstonn
9. El Toro Training Gear – Leg weights that improve your speed, strength, and agility. Recommended by @mattingly.veilleux
10. Sugar & Bruno Dancewear – Comfortable and fashionable clothing and accessories. Recommended by @makhennaaaa
We wish all of you a wonderful, safe, and happy Holiday Season!